Greek Mint Rump SteakCourse: recipe
Succulent rump made with a Greek twist.
- Mix the salt, olive oil, Sauce-a-licious Greek Mint and Sauce-a-licious Carribean Sauce together.
- Place Steaks in the Marinade in the fridge for a least 5 hours (over night is preferable).
- Remove Steaks from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking and allow to reach room temperature.
- Braai to your liking over hot coals.
- Once cooked, remove from braai and add a knob of butter to each steak, allow to melt over the meat.