One Pan Egg BreakfastCourse: recipe
An easy and luxurious breakfast to enjoy at home!
- Saute the onions and garlic and then add the spinach until it is wilty.
- Add the olives to the pan.
- Spread the mixture out and make four little wells for your eggs.
- Place an egg into each well.
- Place the dish into the oven and bake at 180 degrees until the white is no longer translucent.
- Once baked, pour feta and toasted breadcrumbs over the dish.
- Top your dish with Sriracha and Worcester Breakfast Sauces by Sauce-a-licious.