Spicy Barbados StewCourse: recipe
This recipe is ideal for those that love eating hot dishes.
1 x Chopped Onion
1 tablespoon Oil
3 x Crushed Garlic Cloves
5 x Cubed Chicken Breasts
1 x Red Pepper cut into strips
50 grams Whole Button Mushrooms
1 cup Cold Water
3 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Italian Flatleaf Parsley
350 grams Boiled & Cubed Potatoes
20 grams Stork Margarine
- In a large pot, brown onions in oil and add garlic and chicken cubes.
- Fry until the meat is browned then add the red pepper and mushrooms and fry for 2 min.
- Add 1 cup of cold water to the pot and stir in the Barbados Twist.
- Bring to the boil while stirring.
- Simmer uncovered for 20 min, stirring occasionally and add parsley.